Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday



Yah! It is finally Friday. I'm not a regular on Five Question Friday anymore, but I thought that I would again today. If you aren't familiar with Five Question Friday, take the list of questions posted below and blog on them, then head over to My Little Life and link up to share with fellow bloggers. 

Here we go:

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. Chris taught me how when we were first dating. I am definitely better at trucks than cars due to the distance between the gears, but I can get it done. Next on the agenda is to learn how to drive the dump trucks and the Peterbilt tractor (9, 13 and 18 speeds)

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Liver - I cannot even get past the smell of that stuff, its just so gross. I would be happy if I never have to see it or smell it again.  And spinach - I just never acquired a taste for it

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Yup. I was the porker who ordered 12 boxes. Granted I will be sharing with my mom. All but one of the boxes is Thin Mints (guess that tells you what my favorite is)  But I only eat them out of the freezer. Thin Mints warm are so gross

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Spending time just by myself and doing things for myself. I will go shopping, take a walk, currently anything wedding related I consider pampering myself, and mani/pedis. I love those!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I actually have several nicknames. 
Linnie Shell - combo of my first and middle names (Lynsie Rochelle) - my dad started it and most of the time calls me that and refers to me as that. I have even had his employees who think my name is Linnie
Tumblebug - another nickname from my dad, not sure where it came from 
Lynz - my sister started this one, just shortening my name 
Chief - bossman calls me this every time he walks by my office, hitting my door frame 
Bitch - people started calling me this (I guess because they think I am a bitch) but then it becomes a joke in our house and they all often call me that 
Chris calls me lots of little put names that are far too many to name 

Hope that you all have a great weekend! I am off to visit home. I'm looking forward to a weekend in the country and to see Chris, my puppies and family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment