Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Awards

Well, I was tagged by Mallory at A Day in the Life of the Thompsons for a blog award. Thought I would play along.



Here are the rules for getting this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself (I'll make them 7 different!)
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. I just mailed off my application to the Missouri bar. Eeek!!! July and the bar exam will be here before I know it.

2. I am getting married exactly 7 months from today. There is still so much left to do but I am soooo excited!

3. I am a mother of three to the most adorable and precious furbabies, Kit-Kat, Dozer and Boots!! And I'm looking forward to seeing them all this weekend on my visit home.

4. I am the baby of the family. I have three older brothers and an older sister. All of my siblings have 3 or more kiddos. Too bad I only want 2

5. Together Christopher and I have 17 nieces and nephews. Makes the holidays very expensive.

6. I'm a control freak and a creature of habit. If you are in my life personally, you should accept these thigns quickly and life will run a lot smoothly.

7. My body naturally wakes up around 5:30 every day, and sometimes even earlier. Most people think of it as a curse, but I enjoy it. I get tons done in a day!

Well, if I had time I would go through and pick 15 of your individually, but I need to get back to the schoolwork and write a journal for my negotiation class. So, I am tagging all of you. You should play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment