Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday's Bridal Shower

Although it was a little early since our wedding isn't until September, I had my first bridal shower on Saturday. There are a few people, including myself and Maggie that are graduating in May and won't be around long and we wanted to get a shower in before my Columbia people all scatter across the United States.

Walking into the room, I was blown away. It was everything I could have ever wanted. The shower was hosted by Maggie, my wonderful maid of honor and Sara, a close friend of mine. They used my wedding colors - black and hot pink. There were pictures of Chris and I everywhere. Maggie also made a slideshow of Chris and I set to our song. I walked into the room and cried because it was so amazing.

Here are a couple of pictures. I won't bore you with all the gift pictures though.










And I am so proud of myself. Thank you cards are already done!

1 comment:

  1. What a NICE shower!! The fun begins! The earlier the showers the easier to get those cards out! ;)

    ReplyDelete