Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anxious for the Weekend

This week is going to be my bitch fest. Sorry in advance.

I am not sure that I have ever been so ready for a weekend in quite a while.

The past few weeks have been real rough. Work has been stressful (my previous post says a lot and there has even been more). There has been a lot going on at school. My pre-trial litigation class has more and more going on every week. We are now trying to prepare our case for mediation. Ahh. Then I had to write a 15 page paper that I turned in today.

I haven't been sleeping well either. Last weekend, I had the same nightmare for three nights in a row. Then for a few days after that I was even afraid to go to sleep. I have been waking up at least twice a night. Ahh.

Chris has also been in a cranky mood. He finally got the rest of his stitches out today. He is on light duty for the next week. But the doctor said that he will likely have pain in it for months because he damaged so many nerves. I'm not sure that I am prepared to see it tomorrow. Oh well.

I will be trying real hard next week to keep a positive attitude. I'm hoping that a weekend in the country with Chris, family and friends will brighten my spirits.

Hope the weekend goes well for everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. REST & have a good weekend. Kody has been cranky too, ehhh!

    ReplyDelete