Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Dozer!

Well, it is that time again - time to celebrate the birthday of our little boy Dozer. It is still hard to believe that it was two years ago that we found this little guy and even a year since his last birthday. Life has been so hectic over the past year, time has just flown. I remembered writing a lot last year for his birthday and you can find that post here.

I feel so blessed that I moved home almost 6 months ago and am able to see this little guy every day. No matter what, he seems to bring joy to me daily. He is still a momma's boy but does love his daddy too (I think that is mostly because he goes to work with Chris; daddy = rides in the truck). He just loves to go at all times. He will ride on anything that moves - lawn mower, 4 wheeler, motorcycle, car, truck, etc. He loves being outside and running the farm. He plays with his brother Boots and his sister Sammy (the cat). Although he loves to play hard, he still loves to cuddle up in the evenings to watch TV and snuggles real close when it is bed time.

There has never been anyone or anything as excited to see me daily as this little guy, sure knows how to make me feel loved. He follows me at all times and always wants a treat if you go anywhere near the kitchen. He truly brightens every day.

So happy birthday to our little fella! Here are a few pictures of him throughout the year.




















1 comment: