Saturday, January 21, 2012

Loving My Husband

There is a quote that I have been searching for all morning about how when you pick who to spend your life with to choose someone that you enjoy talking to because when you are old conversation is all that you have. I feel that Chris and I have this part of our relationship. I love talking to him. Every night over dinner we are talking non-stop, then we have devotion time which continues conversation. Last night we spent most of the evening visiting some family. Once we got home we sat down to do our devotion then stayed up past midnight just talking (totally losing track of time - we are losers and never stay up that late). So after eight years of dating I still love talking to this boy and we never run out of things to talk about!

Just thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment