Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday


I am a little late in getting this up today. There has just been so much going on that I barely have time for much anymore. But with all the stress and drama, I think it is good to remind myself of the wonderful things in my life.

1. I am loving that Chris's mom is recovering so well from her surgery a week ago. The best part is that the tumor they removed was not cancer. We were blessed. I am supposed to have lunch with her Friday on my way home.


2. I am loving that I was able to spend some time with my favorite Columbia kiddos last night. Won't be too long and I won't be able to babysit them ever. Here are the pictures the kiddos drew for me last night.


3. I am loving how my DYI projects for the wedding are coming along. So far, table numbers and programs have been designed. I'm not overly crafty but I am pleased with what I have done.



3. I am loving that I will be going home to visit this weekend. (Visits left before moving home - this weekend and 4th of July). I love our little piece of property!





4. I am loving that I have been losing weight again. I have been getting up and running in the mornings and when time allows running through the 30 Day Shred in the evenings. Running makes me feel better throughout the whole day. It hasn't been much, but people have noticed and that makes me happy.


5. Most importantly, I am loving Christopher. He has been so amazing as I study for the bar exam (not surprising though, he was great all through school). I cannot wait to move home and start our new life together!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment