Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Today is the first Father's Day that I have missed with my father. My stupid bar prep class scheduled a class for yesterday which prevented me from going home for the weekend. But luckily, he understands and knows that I didn't miss Father's Day for nothing.


I grew up as a daddy's girl. I spent a lot of time with my dad and there was always something we could do together. He made sure that he set a good role model for us. He worked as much as 7 days a week for our family ensuring his commitments to projects at the rock quarry were always met. He always made sure that his family was provided for. He has been my number one supporter throughout my whole life. He allowed me the opportunity to chase every dream that I had and never regretted helping me through anything. He has been the greatest role model to me and I am who I am because of my father. Love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment