Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

The weekend was not a very exciting one. It's finals time here at Mizzou Law and I spend my life studying. I did take a few well deserved breaks.

I had dinner with my sister-in-law Jennifer and her family. They were in town for my niece to perform at State Musical Festival. I had an enjoyable dinner then it was back to the house for studying.

Saturday morning I got up and started studying early (this will be a common trend). I took an early morning break to watch my niece perform with her music ensemble. The all girls group from Houston did a great job! I really wanted to spend the day shopping with them, but knew I needed to be back at the house. I spent the rest of the day studying. For dinner, I did allow myself out of the house long enough to have a joint birthday dinner with Maggie.


Dinner was at Chilis. They give the best free dessert when its your birthday. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. It is exciting for me because I know this is the last time that I have to be away from my family for my birthday. But it is also sad because it was my last birthday I will spend with these ladies. It is starting to sink that Maggie is moving 12 hours away in just a couple of weeks.

Sunday and Monday so far the whole day has been spent with my business organization books. Hopefully by Thursday I will understand it. Today my focus is devoted to Employment Discrimination. That final is tomorrow. One week til it is all over!

Time to get back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment