Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, it is a little late in the day, but I have been a busy gal. I need to update y'all on what has been going on here, but it might be later in the week before I get around to that unless I take a study break in the next couple of days.

Well today is mother's day and my father's birthday! Last year I wrote a great piece on my mom last year. If you want to read it, go to here. I am more than ecstatic that this is the last year that I have to be away from my family on this special weekend. I am thankful that my parents understand why I am not there.

It is late and I won't go on and on about my mom this year like I did last year. I need to review my notes some more before going to bed. But I will write a little something about two very special ladies in my life.

Joyce Ann - My God given mother


I cannot explain the appreciation that I have for this woman! She is one of my best friends and I never go a day without having a conversation (some days multiple times) with her. She is supportive of everything that I do! I cannot imagine my life without her. I seriously could go on and on about her!

Cheryl Diane - My inherited mother



She came into my life about eight years ago through my dearest Christopher. She has been supportive of Chris and I from day 1 and took me in as a part of the family. There was no doubt that we would have a special relationship. There are many horror stories about crazy mothers in law, but I got lucky!

I am looking forward to seeing both of these wonderful ladies next weekend and the weekend after! We have lots to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment