Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1 Final Down - 3 to Go

Before starting on reviewing for my next exam, I thought I would take a small break for my blog.

Today, I just saw through a 4 hour take home exam for my conflict management class. This test was valuntary all week, but I wanted to get it out of the way to focus more on my substantive classes (i.e., the ones that I don't really understand). I got up bright and early, headed to the library to get a final glance over my outline and then picked up my exam. I turned in it with about 20 minutes to spare, but I was tired of looking at it so I had to get rid of it.

I'm just really ready for the semester to be over. I have a test this Friday in Estates and Trusts (our writing portion was last week). Then I have my Family Law exam on Monday and then Criminal Procedure (this is the bad one) on Tuesday. I'll work Tuesday afternoon, go out for my final dinner for the year with my department, then head to the house to pack. My goal is to be on the road by 6:00 a.m. Wednesday. Hope that I can make that goal. Finals time is so exhausting, but I know I will also be sooooo anxious to get home that I will easily get up Wednesday morning.

Right now I am sitting in the library. I have a review session at 1:30 for criminal procedure, then I'll be off to work. So excited for dinner tonight. We are going to Hu Hot. I love that place. It was my night to pick and I had been craving it. I thought it would be the perfect opprotunity to eat it before I left next week.

On a positive note, almost all the Christmas shopping is done. The only people we have left are Chris's step-dad. But I'll leave that one up to him. I don't know what to get him and I'm terrible about buying gifts for men who have interests that I know nothing about. I decided this year not to wrap presents until I get home. It is so much easier to pack the car without having to worry about messing up wrapping paper. My car is usually packed to the max anyway. It just reminds me that I need a bigger car.

Well, I better get going. Have some things to look over before my review. I have a few wedding things to update on. I'll try to do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment