Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nothing really new to report

I don't have a whole lot of new news to share, but I flt bad that I hadn't been updating in a few days, especially since I am so new to the blogging world.

During the week, I am usually super busy. I have five classes carrying 15 hours of law school. Then on top of that, I also work 20 hours at a local law firm. I worked lots more while I was an undergrad, but now the Missouri Bar regulates how many hours I can work. I am dreading tomorrow. Thursdays are usually bad. I start with class at 8:00 a.m. in Sales and Leases then continues til 6:00 p.m. in Bankruptcy. I do get a couple of hours for breaks during the day, but it is still a whole day at the law school. I try to stay caught up on my readings during my breaks, but latey I have been distracted by looking at stuff for the house. At least Thursdays end with dinner with Sara while watching Grey's.

I am anxious for the weekend. It is going to be another busy weekend here in Columbia. I have a review course for the MPRE on Saturday from 9:00 - 1:30. The MPRE is the Ethics portion of the Bar Exam. I cannnot believe that I am to the point of taking little portions of the Bar Exam. The crazist part is that This summer I will be Rule 13 certified, which means I will be able to do things in Court under the supervision of a licensed attorney. I am pretty excited about it. Steve (my boss) is too. He has been sifting through upcoming trials to pick witnesses for me to question. The MPRE will take place next weekend.

After the MPRE review, there will be a trip to Home Depot for house shopping. This weekend's tasks are kitchen an bathroom faucets. I will also be looking for general supplies like painting tape, paint rollers, paint stripper, etc.

Chris's mother will see our house for the first time this weekend. I'm sad that I will not be there to show it to her. But right now, there is still so much to do. I will just be insistent on being there when anyone comes to see the completed house. Hopefully work will continue while I am away this weekend. I will also be missing a birthday party for two of my nieces. Sometimes this being away at school is really hard.

Well, I'm off to finish my readings for Employment Law for tomorrow while enjoying my wonderful Girl Scout cookies. Hope that the week is treating you well.


1 comment:

  1. Love your new background. I don't know how you keep up, you are a busy girl! Good luck with the rest of the week and your test. Enjoy shopping for faucets! Stuff like that makes me really excited! :)

    ReplyDelete