Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some wedding details

A few shots for your viewing pleasure.

 Beginnings of the decorations to reception hall

 Favor table - homemade jelly

 Memorial table

 Wishing well

 Maid of honor and I before rehearsal. She also made the best bouquet for me. It was pages from a book to represent our storybook romance

 Practicing the walk in

 Love this - getting ready

 Love this boy!
 My girls and I
 Chris and his boys

 Hair and make up done :)
All dressed up and ready to go

For more wedding shots, you can check out photographer's facebook preview at D Coleman Photography and some shots from our DJ at Just One More Song

We were so happy with how everything turned out. One minor glitch, but I will tell you about that later. Our wedding was everything that we could have wanted and then more. I wish I could get married every day. We have our video back and I have watched it twice - crying both times. I'm starting to have wedding withdraws though. Hopefully with working on the house and organizing, my time away from work won't be so void. 

Next up, Honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment