Saturday, October 15, 2011

Playing a little catchup

Now that I feel that I have a little time to breathe, I figure that I should update on what has been going on, but I will try to go back in chronological order. Back to the bachelorette party - the weekend before the wedding. Nine girls, including myself, traveled to Branson, MO for the weekend. I was so pleased - all my lovely ladies in my wedding party, my great friend and wedding singer and then a few other friends came along.

We went up early Saturday morning. It poured on us half the trip and the rest of the day. When we got to Branson, we headed down to Branson landing. We look a lunch boat cruise. It was fun, even though we were the youngest people there by decades. We even got on the roof of the boat for dancing and a hula-hoop contest.




Then we did a little shopping downtown. By the time we left the landing, we were soaked. My jeans were holding water up to my knees, but we tried not to let the water damper our spirits. We then headed to our hotel to check in and get ready for dinner.





Dinner was at the Dixie Stampede. It was a great show and we got to sit in the front row. I just wish that we could have taken pictures there, but sadly, they do not let you take pictures in there. Dinner was good, including the pre-show. Luckily the Dixie took our picture.


 After the Dixie, we hung out at the hotel - eating junk food and having girl talk. It was the perfect ending to the night. I couldn't have asked for a better Bachelorette Party. Special thanks to the bestest maid of honor Maggie for planning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment