Monday, April 16, 2012

Forgiveness

One of the hardest things for me to do is forgive someone who hasn't actually asked for forgiveness, especially when the person doesn't even believe they did anything wrong. The worst part - this is the second time dealing with this issue since January. I know that I have to forgive in order to receive forgiveness myself. But its hard. The episode from earlier this year was one of the most difficult things to do, because of the wrong that had been done. This time, wrong isn't so bad, but the person is someone that I trusted deeply.  Its hard to let it go. But I know I will feel better once I do. Guess I'll spend some time with the Bible tonight and my forgiveness worksheets from Brother Spencer.

Lynsie

PS first time blogging from my phone and from the courthouse.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl. Hope everything is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never found it easy to forgive as well but it helps to remember how God had forgiven our sins too when He was crucified on the cross. Mallory is right... Hang in there....

    ReplyDelete