Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Question Friday


Taking after Mallory, I decided to take part of 5 Question Friday that is created by Five Crooked Halos.

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? I am on the computer constantly. I take notes class on the computer. When I'm not in class, I will be working on my computer for my classes. At work, I am always on the computer. When I am at home, my computer is usually on my lap for shopping, emailing, researching, facebooking and blogging.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? I hope to pay for it. I have been blessed for my parents to pay for my college and I hope that I can do the same for my children. Hopefully Chris and I will be financially stable to handle those expenses for our children as well.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes

4. What is your favorite book? A Time to Kill by John Grisham

5. Do you make your bed everyday? Yes. I got in that habit a few years ago. It drives me insane for he bed to not be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment