Thursday, March 24, 2011

Couples Survey



I found this on a friend's blog and thought since I had a little bit of free time in the library (not enough time to go home and pack) that I could play along. I've been in a pretty lovey mood (more than usual) so talking about Chris and I should make me even more happy.

What are your middle names? 
Christopher Lee and Lynsie Rochelle

How long have you been together?
7 years, 5 months and 6 days
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 2 years

Who asked who out?
Christopher did the asking

Whose siblings do you see the most?
I think we see Chris's brother Chant the most - we love playing with his kids

What about pets?
We have three amazing furbabies - Kit-Kat, Dozer and Boots

Did you go to the same school?
We did go to the same high school

Who is the most sensitive?
Me for sure

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
When you talk just grabbing something it is usually Wendys. But for sit down dinners, we typically go to Colton's

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Arkansas - we clearly don't travel much

Who has the craziest exes?
Um, probably me. Like the one who is still trying to get back with me

Who has the worst temper?
We both have pretty bad tempers, but I think Chris has a worse one

Who does the cooking?
I do most of the cooking, but that is part of our deal. He will help out when he is home or will at least sit in the kitchen and talk to me while I cook. He never learned how to cook growing up, his grandmother spoiled him crazy. Shoot, he eats takeout everynight when I am away at school (well, except for the times my mom feeds him)

Who is more social?
Me for sure - Chris is typically pretty shy unless he is around certain people

Who is the neat freak?
Both of us really. I am probably worse in terms of house cleanliness but organization type stuff, we are both pretty bad

Who is the most stubborn?
This may be a tie, we are both terribly stubborn

Who hogs the bed?
We won't be staying the night together til after the wedding, but I would guess him - unless we can put the dogs in the running, because I am sure they would all win

Who wakes up earlier?
Me again - and I have to call him and make sure he gets up

Where was your first date?
Besides cruising town? Um, dinner at Prima's then a movie

Who has the bigger family?
I have more siblings and thus nieces and nephews, but he has far more cousins than me

Do you get flowers often?
No, honestly, they are a waste of money. But on the rare occasion, he will surprise me with a bouquet or will pick wild ones for me

How long did it take to get serious?
About 3-4 months, not long at all

Who eats more?
Chris generally can put down more food than me, but there have been a few times when I beat him on food consumption

Who sings better?
Eh, me?

Who does the laundry?
I have finally got him to where he does his own laundry when I am gone, but when I am in town, I generally go all the laundry

Who’s better with the computer?
Me, but I am not great with it. Chris just knows how to do the basics

Who drives when you are together?
Chris - he hates riding passenger, which is perfectly fine with me

Who picks where you go to dinner?
Most of the time we just talk about it or do something like one person picks 3 choices and the other person picks from that

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Again, this isn't something either of us are great at, but I would say I am probably a little better at this than him

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Both - I think that we both know how to work each other to get what we want and we both do things to spoil the other. I am probably more controlling than him (not that I really control him, I am just a control freak) but for the most part, it is pretty equal

Who eats more sweets?
Me, Chris hates desserts 

No comments:

Post a Comment